Day 01: Arrive in Bangkok – Pattaya (150 kms/ 2.5 hrs approx)
Meeting and assistance upon arrival as our representatives welcome you and escort you to your car, transfer to the Pattaya on arrival Check in to the hotel fresh n up For sometime relax at the amidst the comfort of your room Later in the evening enjoy the most famous cultural show of Thailand “Alcazar Show” back to hotel Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Day 02: Coral Island
After Breakfast leave for Coral Island Only 45 minutes boat ride west of Pattaya, the idyllic beaches of Koh Larn (Coral Island) offer a change of pace from the upbeat dynamism of Pattaya beaches and make a perfect day-trip. Back to hotel Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Day 03:Pattaya – Bangkok (150 kms/ 2.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Bangkok, Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it doesn’t take long to realise on arrival Check in to the hotel fresh n up For some time relax at the amidst the comfort of your room. 1⁄2 Day City & Temple tour back to hotel evening is free for shopping Overnight stay at Bangkok
Day 04: Bangkok (Safari world)
After breakfast enjoy your day at Safari world - Safari World is a tourist attraction in Bangkok, Thailand that consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park, operated by Safari World Public Limited Back to Hotel Overnight stay at Bangkok.
Day 05: Bangkok - Departure to hometown
After breakfast leave for Bangkok Airport and proceed towards Hometown with all Sweet & Memorable Memories.
Please Note: # Above is just a quote and no bookings are made yet.
# Room & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
# Air fares are subject change at time of booking due to availability.
#Return Air Fare
# Visa Fees
# 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
# 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok
# Daily Buffet Breakfast , lunch & Dinner
# Pattaya: Alcazar Show ,Coral Island Tour
# Bangkok: City tour , Safari World
# Return Airport Transfers on SIC
# Sightseeing as per itinerary on SIC
# Tour leader from Pune / Mumbai for entire journey
# Local guide
# 5% GST
# Anything which is not mentioned under inclusions column
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.