Day 1- Arrival Day
• Arrival in Baku. • Transfer to the hotel. • Free time at the hotel • Lunch at the Restaurant ( Mandalil Restaurant) • Visit to Haydar Aliyev Centre. The modern amazing structure which includes some several museums. • Dinner at the Restaurant (Aroma Restaurant) • Back to the hotel
Day 2 - Baku Old City Tour
• Breakfast at the hotel • Visiting and survey of monumental, historical and architectural monuments of the city, including: Survey of a medieval part of city “Icheri Sheher” (Inner City) • Visiting Maiden tower • Visiting Shirvanshah palace • Lunch at the Restaurant ( Maharani) • Visiting Nizami street-the central street of Baku city • Visiting Upland park-opens beautiful panoramic area • Dinner at the Restaurant (Namaste Restaurant) • Back to the hotel
Day 3 – Absheron Tour
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Departure to Ateshgah: Excursion to the Zoroastrian “Ateshgah” the temple of the fire-worshipers (XVII) -Excursion to the Zoroastrian “Yanardag”. It’s the Magic Burning Mountain (a place where exists the fuel gases). • Lunch at the Local Restaurant • Departure to Qobustan:The Gobustan State Reserve is full of archaeological monuments and has over 600,000 cave painting. • Excursion to Mud Volcano which is not far from the Gobustan National Museum. Azerbaijan keeps the first place in the world for the number of mud volcanoes. About 300 mud volcanoes are to be found in Azerbaijan – at the shore, in the sea and on islands. • Back to Baku • Dinner at the Indian Restaurant (Flavors Fusion Cuisine) and back to the hotel .
Day 4 – Gabala Tour
• Breakfast at the hotel • Departure to Gabala. A city surrounded by Caucasus Mountains also known as an capital of Albania • Visit historical monuments Nohur Lake, Ruins of ancient city. • Lunch at the Indian Restaurant ( DELHI KARACHI DARBAR Indian and Arabic Restaurant) • Sightseeing of nature , waterfall. Tufandag mountain. (Cable Car) • Visit to QabalaLand (Amusement Park) ( Optional- Wine Tour in Qabala) • Departure to Baku • Dinner at the Indian Restaurant ( Aroma Restaurant)
Day 5 – Shopping Day
• Breakfast at the hotel • Visit to Carpet museum. • Walking at National Seaside Park and Little Venice. ( Optional- Wine Tour in Masazir) • Lunch at the Indian Restaurant (Namaste) • Park Boulvard Mall (shopping) • Ganjlik Mall (shopping) • Dinner at the Restaurant (Maharani)
Day 6 – Departure Day
• Breakfast at the hotel • Departure to the Airport
04 Nights – Deluxe Room
#Accommodation (4 and 3 stars hotels as per quotation). #Airport & Hotel transport #Visa #Transport per program #Tours #English Speaking Guide # Dinner& Lunch # Two Bottles of Water (0.5l)
# 5% GST
#Expenses till Mumbai Airport
#Foreign Exchange Rate keeps on fluctuating and rate on the day you make final payment shall apply (Exchange rates applicable as per the date of payment).
#We request you Confirm with us to the best rate of exchange for the day you make the final payment if making payments in INR.
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.