12TH October/ Day 1 : Arrival Day
• Arrival in Baku. • Transfer to the hotel. • Free time at the hotel • Lunch at the Restaurant ( Mandalil Restaurant) • Visit to Haydar Aliyev Centre. The modern amazing structure which includes some several museums. • Dinner at the Restaurant (Aroma Restaurant) • Back to the hotel
Day 2 - Baku Old City Tour (13TH October )
• Breakfast at the hotel • Visiting and survey of monumental, historical and architectural monuments of the city, including: Survey of a medieval part of city “Icheri Sheher” (Inner City) • Visiting Maiden tower • Visiting Shirvanshah palace • Lunch at the Restaurant ( Maharani) • Visiting Nizami street-the central street of Baku city • Visiting Upland park-opens beautiful panoramic area • Dinner at the Restaurant (Namaste Restaurant) • Back to the hotel
Day 3 – Absheron Tour(14th October )
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Departure to Ateshgah: Excursion to the Zoroastrian “Ateshgah” the temple of the fire-worshipers (XVII) -Excursion to the Zoroastrian “Yanardag”. It’s the Magic Burning Mountain (a place where exists the fuel gases). • Lunch at the Local Restaurant • Departure to Qobustan:The Gobustan State Reserve is full of archaeological monuments and has over 600,000 cave painting. • Excursion to Mud Volcano which is not far from the Gobustan National Museum. Azerbaijan keeps the first place in the world for the number of mud volcanoes. About 300 mud volcanoes are to be found in Azerbaijan – at the shore, in the sea and on islands. • Back to Baku • Dinner at the Indian Restaurant (Flavors Fusion Cuisine) and back to the hotel
Day 4 – Gabala Tour (15th October)
• Breakfast at the hotel • Departure to Gabala. A city surrounded by Caucasus Mountains also known as an capital of Albania • Visit historical monuments Nohur Lake, Ruins of ancient city. • Lunch at the Indian Restaurant ( DELHI KARACHI DARBAR Indian and Arabic Restaurant) • Sightseeing of nature , waterfall. Tufandag mountain. (Cable Car) • Visit to QabalaLand (Amusement Park) ( Optional- Wine Tour in Qabala) • Departure to Baku • Dinner at the Indian Restaurant ( Aroma Restaurant)
Day 5 – Shopping Day (16th October)
• Breakfast at the hotel • Visit to Carpet museum. • Walking at National Seaside Park and Little Venice. ( Optional- Wine Tour in Masazir) • Lunch at the Indian Restaurant (Namaste) • Park Boulvard Mall (shopping) • Ganjlik Mall (shopping) • Dinner at the Restaurant (Maharani)
Day 6 – Baku- Istanbul – Cappadocia - Arrival Day (17th October)
Welcome to Turkey, today is your arrival day. After arriving at Istanbul International Airport directly proceed to domestic departures for your flight to Cappadocia. Meet at Kayseri airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Dinner included)
Day 7 - Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum(18th October)
You will be picked up approximately 09:30 We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best preserved Underground cities in Cappadocia. Than visit to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three - headed fairy chimneys. After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting. Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately 18:00 and you will be returned back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Day 8 - Cappadocia to Istanbul (19th October )
TK7323 15:20 Kapodokya (NAV) => 16:35 Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) 1s 15d Today we depart for Nevsehir Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul. Meet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
Day 9 –Istanbul Bosporus Cruise and Shopping Tour (20th October )
Pickup time is about 08:30 from your hotel. You will visit: Grand Spice Bazaar, mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers etc. Then take you to the Bosporus Cruise, through the water way separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residential and luxurious apartments. Rumeli Fortress (from the boat – no interior visit), historical armament built by the Conqueror to control and protect the Bosporus. A unique example of military architecture. Lunch at around 13:00 pm. CAMLICA HILL the highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosporus from the beautiful gardens, landscaped in traditional Turkish Ottoman style. SHOPPING TOUR (after cruise) Experience the traditional silk weaving skills of Turkish women at the carpet weaving courses provided by The Ministry of National Education. You will get the opportunity to see jewellery, handcrafts centre and a modern leatherwear show. Enjoy the experience of shopping whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen, with Murti's Tour's local escort full of knowledge about how to haggle the streets of Istanbul. The rest of the evening is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included) .
Day10 - Istanbul City Tour (21st October )
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for a day tour of old Istanbul city. Visit to TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.Then proceed to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Lunch break at 13:00pm. After the lunch we will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included).
Day 11 –Istanbul - End of Tour (22nd October)
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Transfer to Istanbul Airport for your international flight back home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another GetSetGo Holidays. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing us. (Breakfast Included.
# 5% GST
# Expenses till Mumbai Airport
# Foreign Exchange Rate keeps on fluctuating and rate on the day you make final payment shall apply
(Exchange rates applicable as per the date of payment).
# We request you Confirm with us to the best rate of exchange for the day you make the final payment if making payments in INR.
#For 1yer – 4 yrs payment can be done directly at sightseeing where required. Flight ticket well
# We have consider USD 1 = INR 70 for Baku & Euro 1= 82INR for Turkey
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.