(Phuentsholling 2 NT + Thimpu 3 NT – Day trip Punakha + Paro 2 NT)
Day 01:Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station – Phuentsholling (Approx – 165 kms 4 hrs)
Assistance on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station and transfer to Phuentsholling. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Evening see the local market around. Overnight in Phuentsholling.
Day 02: Phuentsholling – Thimpu (Approx – 180 kms 6 hrs)
Post breakfast process the permit and take the transfer to Thimpu. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Afternoon visit the local market around the Clock Tower. Overnight stay in Thimpu.
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Thimpu including visit to BBS Tower or the view point, SAARC Building, India House, Handicraft School, Memorial Chorten, Simtokha Dzong, Evening free or at own. Overnight stay in Thimpu.
Day 04: Thimpu – Punakha / Wangdue Phodrong (Approx – 85 kms 2 ½ Hrs) – Thimpu
Post breakfast take the transfer to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrong via D-Chula Pass (10000 ft.). local tour including visit to Punakha Dzong and the confluence of Po chu & Mo chu. Overnight stay in Thimpu.
Day 05: Thimpu – Paro (Approx – 65 kms 1 ½ hrs)
After breakfast take the transfer to Paro. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Afternoon visit local Paro Market. Overnight stay in Paro.
Day 06: Paro – Sightseeing
Post breakfast embark on a full day local sightseeing tour of Paro covering Drugyel Dzong, Ta Dzong (Museum a must place to visit), Paro Dzong, Taksthang Monastery (also known as Tiger Nest) view point. Evening free or at own. Overnight stay in Paro.
Day 07: Paro – Phuentsholling (Approx – 200 kms 8 hrs)
After breakfast take the transfer to Phuentsholling. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Phuentsholling.
Day 08: Phuentsholling – Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station (Approx – 165 kms 4 hrs)
Post breakfast take the departure transfer to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station for your onward journey.
Phuentsholling – Hotel Orchid / Hotel Park or similar
Thimpu – Hotel Wangchuk / Wanghuk Resort (Taba) or similar
Paro – Pelri Cottages or similar
NAC Innova / Xylo / Scorpio in India sector
NAC Toyota Coaster in Bhutan sector
# Accommodation in Double rooms.
# Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
# Air fare (Pune-Bagdogra-Pune) economy class.
# All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle – (As per itinerary),
# Permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary), .
# Daily 1 water Bootle on tour & 1 water bottle in room. . # Entrée fees
# 01 Local Guide (Bhutan Sector only)
# Group leader for entire tour
# GST 5%
# Camera fees,
# Tips & Gratuity
# Any personal expenses
# Soft/hard drinks
# Tips & Gratuity
# Extra usage of vehicle
# And anything which is not include in the inclusion
The day of arrival in Bagdogra cannot be a Friday or a Saturday as on the next day which is either a Saturday or a Sunday, permit issuing office in Phuentsholling remains closed. Permit for Bhutan has to be processed at Phuentsholling.
The day when they will be going to Punakha, has to be on weekdays as permit for Punakha is issued from Thimpu in the morning of travel to Punakha and are closed on weekends. So, please plan accordingly.
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Pune office: 02024477389
Amit Kulkarni: +91 89750 24242
Priyanka Satam: +91 86056 84448
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.