27th June: Arrive in Bilbao
Arrive at Bilbao Airport and get assistance by our representative who will escort you to campsite. Post dinner (8pm to 10pm) enjoy in the massive party featuring Dune Rats, remaining night is to get good rest in your tent.
28th June: Preparation for Wine Fight
Post Breakfast (8am to 10pm)you have the time to do anything you want e.g. sleep, play, get to know like-minded crazy people from around the world, explore Haro Town or do something else. Post dinner (8pm to 10pm)involve yourself from 10pm onwards in a party in main town square. More fun if you stay up all night before taking your siesta in your tent.
29th June: San Vino Battle
Fight the battle of WINE with full strength and energy from 7am onwards till noon with singing, dancing and wine pouring. Post noon take a siesta, as midday at Haro is dedicated to resting. It is one much needed siesta that goes on throughout the day. But, evening is dedicated to fiesta. After enjoying the fiesta spend the night at campsite resting the remaining night.
30th June: Back to Bilbao.
Post breakfast from 12pm onwards the buses are ready to go back to Bilbao. On arrival check-in to hotel. Now you have the time for your leisure or you can explore the city of Bilbao. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
1st July: Departure
Post breakfast proceed towards Airport for planning for some other festival back in your home.
Haro Wine Festival is a festival in the town of Haro in the La Rioja region of northern Spain. It is held every year in the summer and involves a Batalla de Vino (Battle of Wine) where wines are poured at each other from buckets.
Each year between the 27th and 30th of June, thousands of thirsty locals and a handful of lucky (wine addicted) tourists climb a mountain in La Rioja, Spain, and throw the sweet red liquid all over each other. This is St Peter’s Feast Day, though you’d be lucky to find a local who could tell you so, and the event is known around these parts as La Batalla del Vino de Haro – or better known by us guiris as the Wine Fight.
Expectation - The madness of the annual wine fight starts the night before, on the evening of the 28th of June. This is by far the biggest party that the quaint town of Haro sees. As the night unfolds, the whole town gathers on the streets, from children to grandparents, who all party the night away in the town’s cobbled streets, buzzing bars and picturesque Spanish squares.
After Party - After a few hours of frollicing and fun, the fight descends down the mountain and moves into the town of Haro, where the only fight is done with traditional dances – the kind that can only be induced by hours of red wine pouring down one’s throat. Sounds tempting, doesn’t it? Don’t miss your chance to take part in the Wine Fight 2018, also known as the Batalla del Vino en Haro.
History - Haro, a pittoresque place in the Rioja region, is one of the most important wine producers in the region. Up to 40% of the Rioja vineyards are located there and the town is totally devoted to the producing of the best Rioja wine since wine is vital to the town’s economy. So every year on the 29th of June, the locals of Haro celebrate San Pedro with their own Haro Wine Festival.
# 1 night accommodation at Bilbao
# 3 nights’ accommodation at campsite in tents
# Air Fare.
# Visa Fees.
# Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
# 5% GST.
# Unlimited beer and sangria.
# Unlimited wine (ammunition) for the fight.
# Any sightseeing.
# Items not mentioned under inclusion column.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.