5th April / Day 1: Departure
Meet and greet at Mumbai international Airport to our representative; Over Night direct flight to Tokyo (Narita Airport) (Dinner will serve by airline)
6th April / Day 2: Tokyo
Arrival at airport proceed for immigration formalities;
up on arrival you will meet our Japanese guide and proceed for Tokyo city.
10:00 Narita Airport
12:30-14:30 Asakusa Temple and Lunch
18:00 Hotel in Tokyo central area
Over Night in Tokyo. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Travel by Bus / Coach
7th April / Day 3: Tokyo- Nagano-Tokyo
After Breakfast we will proceed to Nagano; we will have full bloom cherry blossom experience here & Nagano is famous for Snow Monkey Park where we will visit that park.
8.20:9.35 Nagano station
10:00:11.00: Zenko – Ji temple
12:30-16.00 Snow Monkey Park & Forest trail (1 Hour walking)
17:00: 19.00 Nagano station
Over Night in Tokyo. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Travel by Bullet train & Coach
8th April / Day 4 Tokyo –Kamakura-Osaka
08:00 Hotel in Tokyo central area
09.30-11:30 Great Buddha Temple Kamakura
12:00-13:30 Hasedera temple
15.00- 16.00 Yuigahama Beach
16.00- 17.30 transfer to Shin Yokohama station transfer to Osaka Overnight at Osaka (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Travel by Bullet train & Coach
9th April / Day 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Nara-Osaka
After breakfast proceed to sightseeing
08:00 Hotel near by Osaka Station
08:30-10:00 Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion)
12:30-16:00 Todaiji & Nara deer park / Lunch
17:00 -18.00 Return to Hotel Osaka
18.30- 20.00 free time for shopping (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Travel by Bus/ Coach
10th April / Day 6 Osaka-Kyoto- Osaka
After breakfast proceed to Kyoto sightseeing 10:00 Departure for Kyoto
10:30-11:30 Nijo Castle a
13:30-15:00 Kiyomize Temple
15:30-17:00 Fushimi Inari Taisya
18:00 Hotel in Osaka central area (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Travel by Bus/ Coach
11th April / Day 7: Osaka –Hiroshima- Osaka
10:00 Hiroshima station
10:30-12:00 Peace park and automic bomb museum
13:00 Depart to Miyajima
13:30-17:30 Miyajima sightseeing and lunch
18:00 Arrive at Myajima port
19:00 Hiroshima station Overnight at Osaka (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Travel by Bullet train & Bus/ Coach
12th April/ Day 8: Osaka –Kobe –Kansai
After breakfast proceed to sightseeing
08:00 Hotel in Osaka central area
08:30-10:00 Osaka Castle
11:00-12:00 Kobe Harberland
12:30-13:30 Lunch at China town
14:30-15:30 Glover Garden
16:00-17:30 Osaka Dotonbori shopping
18:00 Hotel near by Kansai Airport Overnight at Osaka (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Travel by Bus/ Coach
13th April / Day 9: Drop to Kansai Airport-Seoul (South Korea)
Arrival at Incheon Airport in the morning, greeted by local driver with tour guide PV Transfer to Gimpo Airport, take domestic flight from Gimpo to Jeju
Gimpo Airport – Jeju Airport (Domestic flight cost not included) (INR 11000 apx)
Arrive at CJU airport, Greeted by Local driver without tour guide *Group will be divided into three vehicle.
PV Transfer to Hotel, Hotel check in. Overnight in JEJU
14th April / Day 10: D2 SEOUL (B/L/D)
JEJU PV TOUR (10:00-20:00) Pick up from Hotel
Visit Cheonjiyeon Waterfall
Visit Camilia hill
Visit O’Sulloc tea museum and Innisfree garden
Visit Hyupjae beach
Transfer back to hotel Overnight in JEJU
15th April /Day 11 SEOUL (B/L/D)
JEJU AIRPORT – GIMHAE AIRPORT – BUSAN Pick up from Hotel, Hotel check out Transfer to JEJU Airport with tour guide
*Group will be divided into three vehicle Jeju Airport – Gimhae Airport
PV Tour with English speaking guide
Visit Gamcheon Culture village
Visit Biff Square & Jagalchi Fish Market
Visit Busan Tower (No observatory)
PV Transfer to hotel via Gwangan Bridge, hotel check in Overnight in BUSAN
16TH April / Day 12 : BUSAN PV TOUR (PV TOUR 10:00-20:00)
JEJU PV TOUR (10:00-20:00) Pick up from Hotel
Visit Haedong yonggungsa
Visit APEC house
Visit Haeundae beach
Visit Haeundae the bay 101
Visit Oryukdo Island and Skywalk (No cable car)
Transfer back to hotel
Overnight in BUSAN
17th April / Day 13:BUSAN - BUSAN STATION – SEOUL STATION- SEOUL
Pick up from hotel, hotel check out by 11am
Transfer to Busan Station with local driver (No tour guide)
KTX Reserved by Kims
Transfer to Seoul and meeting with guide and local driver Proceed to N seoul tower – Love lock & wall (No cable car, No observatory)
Visit Gyeongbok palace and National Folk museum
Photo stop at Gwanghwamun square and Cheonggyecheon Stream
Visit Ginseng and Duty Free shop
Visit Myeongdong district)
Transfer to hotel, hotel check in after 3pm Overnight in SEOUL
18th April /Day 14 DMZ AND CITY TOUR (PV TOUR 10:00-20:00)
Pick up from hotel Visit Imjingak Pavilion – The Unification Bridge – ID Check –DMZ – Film Presentation – Exhibition Hall –The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel – Dora Observatory –Dorasan Station – Pass by Unification Village Transfer back to Seoul
Visit Redpine and Cosmetic shop
Visit Bukchon Hanok village
Visit Dongdaemun Square and DDP Plaza
Transfer back to hotel, Overnight in SEOUL
19th April / Day 15 SEOUL – ICN AIRPORT
Free time until departure, hotel check-out by 11:00 AM
Private transfer to airport with local driver with tour guide
Departure from Incheon Int’l Airport
# 2N accommodation in Tokyo.
# 4N accommodation in Osaka.
# 1N accommodation in Kansai.
# Breakfast, Lunch / Packed Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant as per itinerary (Jain, Veg / Non Veg)
# High Tea / Coffee / Soft Drinks.
# Packaged bottle water one liter per day
# Airport Transfers and all sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary by air-conditioned coach.
# 5% Government GST
# Five Bullet train travel experience (Tokyo –Nagano-Tokyo , Tokyo-Osaka, OsakaHiroshima & Hiroshima –Osaka)
# Luggage/ Baggage transport wherever require
# English speaking guide on days 1 – 7 for sightseeing only
# Return Air Fare Mumbai-Tokyo Mumbai
# Entrance fees for Zenko Ji temple |Snow Monkey Park |Forest trail |Kamakura Buddha | Hasedera Temple| TodaiJi Temple | KiyomizuDera | KinkakuJi – Golden Pavilion | Peace Memorial Museum | Asakusa SensoJi Temple | Fushimi Inari | Tokyo Sky Tree| Miyagima||Miyagima Ferry ride| Osaka Castle |Mono Rail Experience| Kimono Experience|
#Camera & entry fees for places which is not mentioned itinerary
# Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary.
# Kimono wearing experience.
# Su-Ica Card up to 1000 Yen Balance.
# Sakura flavored ice cream on Nara Tour.
# One Authentic Japanese meal
# Special travel kit for Japan
2 yrs – 6 yrs w/o Mattress
6 yrs – 11 yrs with Mattress
For More details please call
Pune office: 02024477389
Amit Kulkarni: +91 89750 24242
Priyanka Satam: +91 86056 84448
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.getsetgoholidays.in
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.