26th August: Arrive at Valencia, Spain
Upon arrival get transferred to Campsite (Puzol Playa, close to beach) and get accommodated in a twin sharing tent. Dinner and overnight stay in Puzol.
27th August: Party at Puzol Playa
Post breakfast we strongly recommend you to drowse yourself into a long siestawhich will prepare you for evening fiesta. Around 8pm the campsite party will kick off with live bands and djs (get your best party shirt). Now at 9:45pm we will leave for water and wine fight in a bus and will come back to campsite at 3am. Overnight stay at campsite.
28th August: Tomato Fight
Wake up, taste the tasty breakfast (Breakfast is served till 7am). At 7am your battle ship (bus) is ready to take you to the battle field (Tomato fight). From 10am to 11am crowd scrambles to reach a leg of ham balanced on a 5m wooden pole. Whether the ham is reached or not, around 11am a rocket is launched and there comes trucks with tonnes and tonnes of tomatoes and here is your most awaited time to blow yourself up for an hour unless another rocket is launched. 2pm onwards buses leave to head back to camp. Have dinner at campsite and come back again for official La Tomatina After Party.
29th August: Rest in Valencia.
Around 2am buses will return from La Tomatina After Party. Post breakfast get transferred to a hotel fresh n up and relax in the comfort of your room or explore the city of Valencia. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
30th August: Departure
Post breakfast, pack your bags and get ready depart with the crazy memories
La Tomatina is a food fight festival held on the last Wednesday of August each year in the town of Buñol near to Valencia in Spain. Thousands upon thousands of people make their way from all corners of the world to fight in this 'World's Biggest Food Fight where more than one hundred metric tons of over-ripe tomatoes are thrown in the streets. Prior to 2013 anywhere from 40,000 to 50,000 (reported to be 50,000 in 2012) people crammed into this huge tomato fight, greatly expanding Bunol's normal 9,000 person population. Since 2013 official ticketing has been in place limiting the number of participants to just 20,000 lucky people.
One popular theory is that disgruntled towns people attacked city councilmen with tomatoes during a town celebration. Whatever happened to begin the tradition, it was enjoyed so much that it was repeated the next year, and the year after that, and so on. The holiday was banned during the Spanish State period under Francisco Franco for having no religious significance, but returned in the 1970s after his demise.
The festival is in honor of the town's patron saints, Luis Bertran and the Mare de Deu dels Desemparats (Mother of God of the Defenseless), a title of the Virgin Mary.
# 3 nights’ accommodation at campsite – tent (twin sharing)
# 1 night accommodation in Hotel 4* (twin sharing)
# Daily Breakfast.
# Dinner on 26th, 28th and 29thevening.
# Unlimited beer and sangria from 26th to 28th (3 days) at campsite.
# Air fare.
# Visa Fees.
# 5% GST.
# All transfers covered under itinerary.
# Dinner on 27th. (your belly will be full with wine or sangria)
# Items not included in inclusions.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.