Day 1 : Arrival to Cairo
Meet at Mumbai International airport for departure to Egypt ; arrive at Cairo airport your our representative will meet you in the airport with sign your name on it he will make the paperwork easier for you then you will be transferred by an A/C coach to your hotel in Cairo for your overnight stay. (Dinner)
Day 2: The Pyramids Tour
Breakfast. Egypt day tours guide will pick you up from your hotel. You will get to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Later, you will be moving to visit the Great Sphinx in Cairo with a visit to the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Afterwards, You will be taken to visit the Egyptian Museum of Cairo which displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which that considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. This includes as well Tutankhamen collection of treasure.Then enjoy a city Tour Along the Nile then transfer to your hotel Overnight there. Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3: Aswan – Cruise
Breakfast. Egypt day tour rep will transfer you to Cairo airport. To take your plane to Aswan. Arrival, Our guide will be waiting for you to visit High Dam and the Philae temple. Transfer to the Cruise. Lunch on board. Overnight on the cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) .
Day 4: Cruise
Breakfast on board. Private tour to Abu Simble Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon tea. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Disco party. Overnight in Edfu. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party. Overnight on the cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5: Cruise
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West of Memnon. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea. (Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner)
Day 6: Luxor - Cairo
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation our rep will transfer you to the airport to take your flight to Cairo arrive cairo overnight there. (Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner)
Day7: Alexandria Tour from Cairo
Once you arrive your first stop will be at the Pompay’s Pillar a huge granite pillar 82 foot high approx. then move to visit The Royal Jewelry Museum in Alexandria located in Zizena neighborhood one of the finest and luxury best neighborhoods in Alexandria there you will find rare collection of gold royal badges for the trustees , paintings belong to the royal family and the nobles and the unique Gold chess set consist of 32 pieces in a shape of animals and human figures Gifted by the Iranian crown prince Mohammed Reda to king Farouk . After that make your way to the biggest library in the world Alexandria Library get inside and Visit the riding area then Make your way to Qaitbay citadel which located on the Mediterranean sea was built on the remain of one of The ancient Seven Wonders of the World the light house , then taste the local ice cream the taste of Alexandria sweet and sour ( Lemon and chocolate ) or any other taste you want all choices are available. then make your way to visit one of the biggest mosques in the city Al mursi abo al abass mosque enjoy a drive along the Cornish which might be crowded but you will enjoy pass by a modern land mark of Alexandria the Stanly that will be on your way to the final stop the royal gardens of King Farouk 150 acres of magnificent gardens visit el harmlek a place built for women only and el salamlek for males from out side .When your time in Alexandria comes to an end, you’ll return to Cairo aboard your coach. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 8: Cairo – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel Egypt Day Tour rep will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure Procedures and go back home with memories to cherish.
#Government GST 5% #Insurance difference above 59 years #Any optional or extra not mentioned
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.