Day 01: jabalpur – Bandhavgad (200 kms, 5 hours)
Reach Jabalpur by morning and proceed to Pench by coch . Reach Pench around 03.00 pm. Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) on Arrival. After Room Allotment take a rest. In Evening Short Nature Trail in Buffer area.Overnight at Pench.
Day 02: Morning Jungle Safari.
Wake up call by 4.30 am. We will start our First Jungle Safari by 6 am to 10.30 am (Packed Breakfast will be given in Jungle rest area). Return to Resort around 10 am. After safari Take a Bath & Relax at Resort. Lunch around 1 pm. Take a Rest in Afternoon. Get Ready for Evening Jungle Safari by 3.00 pm & will come back to resort around 06.30 pm. Campfire & Dinner by 8.30 pm.Overnight at Pench.
Day 03: Pench-Bandhavgad
After Breakfast Free time or will have some Group activities. After Breakfast move for Bandhavgad. Reach Bandhavgad around 02.00 pm. Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) on Arrival. After Room Allotment take a rest. In Evening Short Nature Trail in Buffer area.Overnight at Bandhavgad.
Day 04: Morning Jungle Safari
Wake up call by 4.30 am. We will start our First Jungle Safari by 6 am to 10.30 am (Packed Breakfast will be given in Jungle rest area). Return to Resort around 10 am. After safari Take a Bath & Relax at Resort. Lunch around 1 pm. Take a Rest in Afternoon. Get Ready for Evening Jungle Safari by 3.00 pm & will come back to resort around 06.30 pm. Campfire & Dinner by 8.30 pm. Overnight at Bandhavgad.
Day 05: Bandhavgad-Jabalpur
After Breakfast Free time or will have some Group activities. After Breakfast move for Jabalpur by Coach with Happy Memories.
02 Nights – Resort
02 Nights – Resort
# Welcome drink on arrival
# Accommodation in AC Deluxe Cottage Room
# Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for entire duration of stay
# Jungle Safari in Core Zone as per mentioned in itinerary
# Nature Walk as per mentioned in itinerary
# Bonfire arrangement as per mentioned in itinerary
# 9% Service Tax
# Train & Air Ticket fare
# Personal Expenses
# Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.