Day 01: Arrive at Hanoi
Pick up from the airport and proceed to hotel. Hanoi War Museum, President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside). Next, visit to One Pillar Pagoda, of which original structure was built by a king in 1049, and has become an important symbol of this capital city. The tour continues with a visit to the Temple of Literature – QuocTuGiam. Being Vietnam’s first university, the place was initially constructed in 1070, their gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Check in hotel &Dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Hanoi
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
After breakfast drive Drive to Ha Long. On arrival in Ha Long (200km, about 4-hour drive), embarkation on the junk. Cruise in Ha Long Bay (4 hours) through the thousands of limestone islands rising out of the emerald water of Ha Long Bay. Lunch box is prepared from Hanoi. Visit the most beautiful grotto in the Bay: ThienCung cave. Cruise leisurely back to harbor. Disembarkation. Return to Hanoi. Dinner at local restaurant.Over night in Hanoi.
Day 03: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City (By Flight)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport To fly Ho Chi Ming City. Pick up from the airport. Later visit Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral (outside). Lunch at local restaurant (Lunch set menu at local restaurant).14:00, check in hotel. Dinner at local restaurant.Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi My Tho (Mekong Delta)
After breakfast proceed to Cu Cho the tunnels consists of more than 200 kilometers of underground systems. This main axis system has many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and entrances to other tunnels. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction, giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life was like during the U.S. - Vietnam War. Lunch box is prepared from Ho Chi Minh city.After the tour to the tunnels, we continue our trip to My Tho which located in the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam some 70km from the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh. Upon arrival My Tho, you will embark on a boat for a short cruise on Mekong River. Disembarkation on anislet to visit orchards and farmers’village.Overland transfer to return to Ho Chi Minh City.Dinner at local restaurant.Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 05: Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap (By Flight)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport to fly Siem Real. On arrival pick up from the airport. Upon arrival, you will be will met and greeting by local English speaking Tours guide. Guide will introduce the history, culture and various aspects of Cambodia lives then lunch at the Indian restaurant, and transfer to your selected hotel, a short time for fresh up at your hotel. Then continues to afterward, let’s lead down to the south to see an amazing village at Tonle Sap Lake. A long the way, visit the Lotus farm, you will discover all the stages from the spinning to the weaving. In fact, the lotus stem provides an exceptional and ecological lotus fiber. then Visit the floating village on Tonle Sap Lake by boat. Cambodia’s Great Lake is one of the geographical wonders of the world. Its extraordinary biodiversity and hydrology make it an ecological wonder of the world. Then return to your hotel, Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 06: Siem Reap
After breakfast visit visit south gate of Angkor Thom with famous Bayon, Elephant Terrace, Leper King Terrace, Baphuon, Phimean Akas. Lunch at local restaurant.After lunch continues to visit Takeo, Ta Prohm, unlike most of the temples of Angkor, Ta Prohm has been largely left to the clutches of the living jungle. It shows the dynamic interaction between nature and man-made art. Next we visit Angkor Wat, and the last visit of sunset viewing on the top of Bakheng Hill. Buffet Dinner with Apsara Dance Performance show at local restaurant (No Indian meal). Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 07: Siem Reap
After breakfast visit KULE MOUNTAIN. Visit the River of Thousand Lingas lying under the river bed, people believe it brings fertility and blessing Angkor area as the river flows from Kulen to Siem Reap. Walk 700meters to visit the Grand Reclining Buddha.Kulen mountain remains the sacred place local people believes. Lunch at local restaurant ( or at Indian restaurant)visit to Artisan D’ Angkor, it is a professional training school, to help young Cambodiansrediscover traditional handicrafts and give them the opportunity to organize into a self-sustaining handicraft network and to take part in the rebuilding process of Cambodia.1 hour foot massage at local shopDinner at local restaurant ( or at Indian restaurant) Overnight Siem Reap
Day 08: Siem Reap– Hometown
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and proceed to airport for return journey with all sweet memories.
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
Ho Chi Minh :
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
Siem Reap :
03 Nights – Deluxe Room
• 2N accommodation in Hanoi.
• 2N accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City.
• 3N accommodation in Siem Reap.
• Daily Breakfast, Lunch& Dinner
• Pick up from airport
• Drop at airport
• Sightseeing and entrance fee as stated in program
• Boat Cruise on Tonle Sap
• Tour Guide from Mumbai to Mumbai
• English Speaking Guide or Driver cum Guide during Transfers and tours
• 2 bottles of drinking water per day per person
• Air Fare from Mumbai – Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap – Mumbai
• Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
• Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions
• 5% GST
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.